Cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo with spicy chicken strips served over top of sautéed garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, and fettuccine pasta with a creamy & cheesy Cajun spiced sauce.
Cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo is a spicier version of fettuccine alfredo packed with flavor! It also has small tomatoes and mushrooms to get some tasty sauteed vegetables in there!
Not only is the chicken seasoned with Cajun spices, but so is the creamy, cheesy, garlicky sauce.
The ingredients you’ll need:
- Chicken Breasts (about 4 chicken breasts), tenderized
- Cajun seasoning for both the chicken and sauce, (I really like Cajun’s Choice Blackened Seasoning)
- Fettuccine Noodles
- Olive Oil
- White Cap Mushrooms, sliced
- Grape Tomatoes (can be substituted with cherry tomatoes, which are bigger and sweeter)
- Minced Garlic
- Half & Half Cream
- Chicken Broth
- White Wine
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Other items needed to complete this meal:
- Meat Tenderizer/Mallet (If you’re creative you can find all kinds of things to replace a mallet. Rolling pin or cutting boards have also been used to quickly tenderize meat and get the job done!)
- Plastic Wrap/Saran Wrap
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo pairs great with:
- Steamed broccoli
- Sauteed vegetable medley
- Garlic bread